Our Masterplanning Services
Master planning is the process of creating a comprehensive plan or vision for the development of a large area, such as a city, region, or campus. It involves identifying the goals and objectives of the development, analyzing the existing conditions and resources of the area, and proposing a range of strategies and recommendations for the physical, social, and economic growth of the community. Master planning often involves a range of professionals, including architects, urban planners, engineers, landscape architects, and other specialists, to create a cohesive vision for the development of the area. The process may also involve extensive public engagement and consultation, as the master plan will often have a significant impact on the community and its residents.
Ollen Group helps developers to make informed decisions about site selection, financial viability and program planning, including use, scale and timing to ensure the best development potential and return on investment. This include but not limited to:
- Determine the demand for different types of development in a given area, as well as the potential economic impact of a proposed development
- Create land use plans that outline the types and locations of different uses, such as residential, commercial, and industrial
- Design the infrastructure needed to support a development, such as roads, utilities, and public facilities
- Assess the environmental impacts of a proposed development and recommend strategies to mitigate any negative impacts
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between developers, government agencies, and community stakeholders during the master planning process
- Assist with the coordination and management of various aspects of the master planning process, including scheduling, budgeting, and risk assessment
Ollen Group is one of the top master planning consultants in Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia, the Middle East & Africa region. Our intelligent master planning consultants have extensive experience in providing integrated services from research and strategy, to design and execution.