Our execution supervision services
Execution supervision in design refers to the process of overseeing and managing the implementation of a design project. This involves supervising the contractors/manufacturers with the execution process to ensure the integrity & quality of the design by supporting in the approval process of all implementation tasks, such as approval of materials, review of site conditions, amendments in technical details driven by site conditions, value engineering, weekly progress tracking, among others.
Ollen Group execution supervision services consulting approach includes but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing a project plan. This includes defining the scope, setting timelines, and identifying the resources that will be required to complete the project
- Managing the project team. This includes coordinating the work of team members and providing guidance and direction as needed
- Reviewing and approving design concepts and deliverables. This includes reviewing and providing feedback on design concepts and deliverables to ensure that they meet the requirements of the project
- Monitoring progress. This includes regularly reviewing the progress of the project and making necessary adjustments to the project plan to ensure that the project stays on track
- Managing risks. This includes identifying and assessing potential risks and implementing mitigation strategies
- Communicating with stakeholders. This includes keeping all stakeholders informed of the progress of the project, including clients, team members, and other relevant parties
Ollen Group is one of the leading execution supervision consultancy firms in Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East & Africa region. Our execution supervision consultant team have extensive experience in providing execution supervision services.